We have found a problem in the final report of Medikro Spirometry Software version 4.0, which causes a situation where the error message “TextFileParcer.exe stopped working” appears and the person’s final report is not shown. The problem occurs when a reference set that supports z-scores is in use (Kainu or GLI2012) and at least one of the measured z-score values is below the drawing area (z <-4.5).
This problem can be solved by running a patch file according to the instructions below.
This patch applies to Medikro Spirometry Software version 4.0.
- Download a patch file M9888_Patch_for_MSS_ (UserNote_M5242) .exe. The patch is a self-extracting program that adds support automatically. The patch can be used with Medikro Spirometry Software version 4.0 only. Optionally, you can request a patch installation cd from Medikro.
- Close the Medikro Spirometry Software, if it's running in the Workstation.
- Run the patch by double-clicking the M9888_Patch_for_MSS_ (UserNote_M5242) .exe. Run the patch file as an Administrator.
- If the operating system asks: “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer? Patch for Medical Spirometry Software (User Note M5242) ”answer“ Yes ”.
- After running the patch, the program will show a message of successful operation. Click “OK”
- You have to restart the Medikro Spirometry Software.
For more information, contact Medikro technical support.