Before conducting the test, we recommend to check the video about guiding the patient into the correct position and blowing.
In this video we demonstrate how to perform an MVV manoeuvre, using Medikro Spirometry Software (MSS).
MVV, maximal voluntary ventilation manoeuvre:
1. Place the flow transducer in the patient's mouth. The patient should breathe in a relaxed/normal rate and frequency through the flow transducer.
2. The patient inspires in a forced manner fast and strongly then expires in a forced manner fast and strongly. Continue...
3. Start the measurement by selecting the MVV button.
4. The patient repeats step no. 2 for a minimum of 12 seconds.
5. Finish the measurement by selecting the STOP button.
6. Remove the flow transducer from the patient's mouth.
Have more questions? Submit your request here.